Dominitrans has as its main interest the protection of the public, business associates and employees. We promote safe working conditions with the establishment of security policies to stop the use and/or consumption of illegal drugs, alcoholic beverages, firearms, among other controlled substances; prohibiting their use, sale, distribution and/or possession within our facilities.
Committed to the security of the logistics chain, we assume the responsibility of complying with the requirements established by governmental and customs entities for the prevention of illegal activities. We prohibit the exercise of any illicit or criminal activity, theft, drug trafficking, racketeering, among other practices punishable by law.
All visits are registered for access control purposes, the data provided are for internal use only and are not shared with other institutions, protecting the privacy of our visitors. It is essential to wear your identification card visibly at all times while you are in our facilities.
We establish security policies in order to preserve the legal and ethical functioning of our operations. We apply the established standards to all our employees, customers and associates equally, without distinction of race, gender, social status or nationality.
Last updated: November 1, 2021
- Company (referred to as either "Dominitrans", "Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Dominitrans E.I.R.L., Torre Jireh, Calle Font Bernard # 11, Santo Domingo.
- Website refers to Dominitrans E.I.R.L., accessible from https://www.dominitrans.com/
- Country refers to the Dominican Republic.
- Device means any apparatus that can access our website such as computers, cellphones, or digital tablets.
- User means the individual, business, or legal entity accessing or using our website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of Dominitrans. Third-party companies or individuals employed by us to facilitate services, provide services on our behalf, perform services related to the website, or assist us in analyzing how the website is used.
- Cookies are small files placed on the user's device by a website containing the details of the user's browsing history on that website, among other uses.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the website or from the website's infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Our website requires different types of data for the efficient operation of some online services, including personal data, usage data and cookies. If necessary Dominitrans will contact you digitally through a representative with a corporate email (@dominitrans.com) to request any additional information.
While using certain features on our website, we may ask for personally identifiable information that can be used for contact or identification. Personal information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address.
- First name and last name.
- Phone number.
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City.
- Usage Data.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the website. May include information such as device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that the user visits, the time and date of the visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device, the mobile device unique ID, the IP address of the mobile device, the mobile operating system, type of mobile Internet browser, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that the user's browser sends whenever the user visits the website or when it accesses the website by or through a mobile device.
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about the user's preferences or activity on our website. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?
- Web Beacons: Certain sections of our website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on the user's device when offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as the user closes the web browser. We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
- Type: Session Cookies.
- Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide the user with services available through the website and to enable the use of some features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use. Without these cookies, the services required cannot be provided, we only use these cookies to provide those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
- Type: Persistent Cookies.
- Type: Persistent Cookies.
- Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices the user makes, such as remembering language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide the user with a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Use of Personal Data
Dominitrans E.I.R.L. uses the information provided to offer the best possible service to our customers and users. Mainly to maintain a record of users; functionality of online services such as instant messaging, quoting, tracking and feedback that allows us to constantly improve our services.
Committed to maintaining your privacy, we ensure that your information will not be shared with parties outside the processing of the requested services. We use advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure data protection.
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website, including monitoring the usage of the website.
- For the performance of services: the development, compliance, and undertaking of services that the user has requested through the website.
- For contact: To contact by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication. Providing the user with relevant news, general information, or notifications about requested services.
- To manage the user's requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes: We may use personal information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our website, services, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website, or to facilitate services.
- With business partners: We may share personal information with our business partners to offer certain services.
- With Your consent: We may disclose personal information for any other purpose with the user's consent.
Retention of Personal Data
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Personal Data
Disclosure of Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website.
- Protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
If you have any questions about our policy, you can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://dominitrans.com/contacto/
- By phone: +1 809 567 3181